Applications for the 2018-2019 school year will be accepted starting December 1, 2018. Please click on a button to the right to apply online or to download a paper application.
- You can apply for a seat in Kindergarten through Fourth Grade for Compass’ 2018-2019 school year from December 1, 2017 - April 1, 2018.
- Our lottery will be held on April 4, 2017 at 9:00AM in our Community Room.
- The current school year’s lottery was held on April 1. You can follow any changes on our waitlist by logging into our enrollment platform here. If you do not already have an account on the platform, it has assigned one to you. Your username is the email address you gave when you applied and your initial password is GetInCompass!
- Online applications for the 2018-2019 school year can be submitted here. Because our lottery has already taken place, your applications will go to the end of our waitlist.
- Click here to download our detailed enrollment policy.
- If you have any questions about the application and enrollment process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please view our Admissions FAQ page for answers to many of your questions.
A charter school shall not discriminate against any student or limit the admission of any student on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, gender, disability, intellectual ability, measures of achievement or aptitude, athletic ability, disability, race, creed, gender, national origin, religion or ancestry or any other ground that would be unlawful if done by a school. A school may not require any action by a student or family (such as an admissions test, interview, essay, attendance at an information session, etc.) in order for an applicant to either receive or submit an application for admission to that school.